The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Overrated

So you got a good voice actor for your barely animated movie and look how everybody loves it. When I saw this coming through the portal I thought it would get a score from around 3.60.

There is little to no animation in here. The art is very simplistic, but you meant to make it look that way, didn't you?
The joke isn't even original. This is a schoolbook example of an overrated flash movie.

: Picture Imperfect : : Picture Imperfect :

What do we have here

Oh look, guys! It's the same old crappy reused animation from five years ago. But with a different traced bitmap imageand a tweened sky as background! It's still the same ranting squirrel. Lol sooo funny. I wish I could be as original as you are, illwill.

"trick or treat?" "trick or treat?"

C20H25N3O

Lovely FBF as always, Mr. Neil. You don't mind me calling you Mr. Neil, do you? I liked how you actually gave this a storyline instead of just random fbf. You should do that some more.

TheBoogley responds:

A story eh? That's a novel idea... what about?

Wolf Games Apple Shooter Wolf Games Apple Shooter

Simple cocncept, great execution

The cocncept of this game is kinda everdone and that is the only piece of critism that I can find here. The death animation is brillant and the game is fun and addivtive

3D Sugar Glider 3D Sugar Glider

Wow

I've never seen a flash 3d game. This is definetly underrated, cause most people don't know how hard it is to do 3d. Kuddos mate 10/10 5/5

Santa Sniper Santa Sniper

Good game

Good game but a little hard don't you think?