The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Overrated

So you got a good voice actor for your barely animated movie and look how everybody loves it. When I saw this coming through the portal I thought it would get a score from around 3.60.

There is little to no animation in here. The art is very simplistic, but you meant to make it look that way, didn't you?
The joke isn't even original. This is a schoolbook example of an overrated flash movie.

: Picture Imperfect : : Picture Imperfect :

What do we have here

Oh look, guys! It's the same old crappy reused animation from five years ago. But with a different traced bitmap imageand a tweened sky as background! It's still the same ranting squirrel. Lol sooo funny. I wish I could be as original as you are, illwill.

"trick or treat?" "trick or treat?"

C20H25N3O

Lovely FBF as always, Mr. Neil. You don't mind me calling you Mr. Neil, do you? I liked how you actually gave this a storyline instead of just random fbf. You should do that some more.

TheBoogley responds:

A story eh? That's a novel idea... what about?

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Genious

I was following this collab from the start and I was looking for it to come out for quite a while now.

Extremely refreshing and interesting concept and very community-orientated.
Smooth animation and lovely art. A wonderfull execution of a great idea.

I love how TheBoogley always comes up with refreshing and new collab idea's, but however these kind of collabs wouldn't be possible without the active NG-community. So I applaud all of the animators who participated in this wonderfull experiment and I hope to see many more of your animations.

TheBoogley responds:

Ah, good old Gatling. Why didn't you make a part? :)

fbf compilation 2 fbf compilation 2

Mindblowing

The animation is masterfully done. I really can't find anything that could make it better or smoother.
You utilise a unique style, which I greatly love.
I also love the music which seemed to give an extra dimension to the whole animation.
The storyline seemed random, but at second look it was quite coherent.

The only thing that bothers me about this whole submission is the lack of a good title and icon. This could really help to get your animations noticed more.

Overall a very great animation with little criticism to add. A fitting compisition of art, FBF animation and music.

gobamnit responds:

much appreciated- a couple of those scenes belonged to a pretty grand project that just never managed to get out of its early stages.

Auch (fbf compilation) Auch (fbf compilation)

Masterfull animation

Aswell as the art as animation was AMAZING, I sure hope you'll continue your work.

gobamnit responds:

thanks, I hope to get back to animating soon

The Sun Portal The Sun Portal

Great

The animation in this Flash was amazing. You know your stuff when it comes down to body movement. I was especially amazed about the animation of the creatures.

The art however was a little worse, I must say. It's especially the bad use of colors and gradients that catch my eye. The colors were a little too bright and gradients shouldn't be used on large planes. Maybe you should smoothen out the sloppy lines or make them thinner, but this isn't a real big problem. I sure hope you'll fix this in your next movie.

The music was fitting at most times, but you really should use some soundeffects. It adds another dimension to your animations.

The story was well thought out and even though it is a little cliché, I really enjoyed it.

It was overall a great and entertaining movie.

Kingdom Hearts Sonic Kingdom Hearts Sonic

Overrated

Crappy fanboy spritemovies with way to many text are seriously overrated.

The Food Collab The Food Collab

Finally Released!

I'm probably the first one to write a review for this collab so here it comes. As I myself am part of this collab, I can't give this one an objective review and I will not even try to ;)

I really enjoyed being in another Boogley-collab. In my experience I had the most fun with his collabs. Boogley gives starting animators a chance at getting in his collabs, which isn't very common comparing to other collab-leaders.

I learned a lot too, especially the use of sound effects, which were really importenant in my part.

I enjoyed working with you guys and I hope we'll be working together another time soon!

TheBoogley responds:

Oh Gatling, Thanks for your support! I'm as happy as a little girl at the ballet on Tuesday... :3

The Dinosaur Planet The Dinosaur Planet

Great Art

The art in this animation was great. The lipsyncing was a bit of, but that doesn't matter. Not much animation either. But I think this is underrated.