View Profile Gatling

27 Movie Reviews

Overrated

So you got a good voice actor for your barely animated movie and look how everybody loves it. When I saw this coming through the portal I thought it would get a score from around 3.60.

There is little to no animation in here. The art is very simplistic, but you meant to make it look that way, didn't you?
The joke isn't even original. This is a schoolbook example of an overrated flash movie.

C20H25N3O

Lovely FBF as always, Mr. Neil. You don't mind me calling you Mr. Neil, do you? I liked how you actually gave this a storyline instead of just random fbf. You should do that some more.

TheBoogley responds:

A story eh? That's a novel idea... what about?

Genious

I was following this collab from the start and I was looking for it to come out for quite a while now.

Extremely refreshing and interesting concept and very community-orientated.
Smooth animation and lovely art. A wonderfull execution of a great idea.

I love how TheBoogley always comes up with refreshing and new collab idea's, but however these kind of collabs wouldn't be possible without the active NG-community. So I applaud all of the animators who participated in this wonderfull experiment and I hope to see many more of your animations.

TheBoogley responds:

Ah, good old Gatling. Why didn't you make a part? :)

3 Game Reviews

Wow

I've never seen a flash 3d game. This is definetly underrated, cause most people don't know how hard it is to do 3d. Kuddos mate 10/10 5/5

Good game

Good game but a little hard don't you think?

Awesome

That was pretty awesome. Original idea.

IceDragonkin responds:

Well its just the real physics about it but yeah not alot of people bother with that anymore when you can just make it up and pretend its happening right. Glad you liked it.

~IceDragonkin~

I don't do drugs. I am drugs.

Sbocaj Sellig @Gatling